Sign My Guest Book Guys

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dragon Red.....

Huhu..After A Few Weeks Of Doing My Part Time Job, I'm Starting To Feel The Tiredness Within Myself..Hehe Although Being A Workshop Apprentice Is So Tiring, But I Manage To Learn & Still Enjoy The Work With My Chief..But Still, It's Tiring..Hehe In My 2nd Week, We've Manage To Finish A Car... A Nissan Skyline R33 Type Spec 2, We've Manage To Paint It "Pearl Red" From It's Old Pearl Black Paint & Give It A New "Nismo 400R Bumper"...Hehe Here Is Some Shots From The Finish Car...Enjoy (^_^)



" Amazing Ain't It?? Hehe"


"Mind The Rag..Hehe"



"And Mind The Missing Spoiler Cause It's Still Not Done When I Took This Shot"

"Really Miss My Car..."

1 comment:

palash said...


Hi! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say
I genuinely enjoy reading your blog posts.
Can you recommend any other Beauty Guest Post blogs that go over the same topics?
Thanks a ton!