Sign My Guest Book Guys

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I've Been Punk'd Again..

It sure sucks being me...Having bad luck with serious relationships, It's my 2nd time being played around with...Sure, I'm a good guy, but why some girls take advantage of me....What have I done wrong??? Im I expecting too much from a relationship?? It's been 3 days since I broke up with my recent ex-gf, the broke up began when I just gave her a MC, Then all the sudden a guy answered...Too my suprised, I thought it was her brother answering her phone maybe because she accidently left it or something..He was asking who I was, and i told him that Im her boyfriend...then he hang up....

A few minutes later, the guy called me again using her number..he asked me again about who I was, and again I answered that I'm her boyfriend...He then replied that he is her boyfriend and started blaming me for disturbing their relationship, at 1st I didn't believe it...But the boyfriend told me to talk to her who by the way was with him that the time...And yea she confessed everything and told me not to contact her anymore.....and thats thats, I've been punk'd again... 7 months with her, I thought she smells kinda "Fishy"...All the late replies of MC & messsages...

No comments: