Sign My Guest Book Guys

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cut The Crap You Idiot....

Hello To All My Fellow Bloggers..This My 1st Blog, Enjoy...

I Own One Of The Greatest Car That The People From The Land Of The Rising Sun Ever Built, To Bad Some Crazy Idiot Crash Into My Car While I Was Driving...The Accident Nearly Cost My Life, Nearly Broke My Neck...Luckily I Survived In That Horrific Crash With A Sprain Neck, Minor Cuts & Got Some Bruises On Some Parts Of My Body...When I Manage To Crawl Out My Car, The 1st Thing I Said To Myself While Looking At My Wrecked Car Is "Who The Hell Is Going To Pay For My Car?? & How The Heck Did I Manage To Survive That Crash Without Breaking Any Bones??" The Idiot Approached Me & Asked If I'm Ok...Lucky Him That Im Not A Hot Tempered Guy Or Else I'll Be Kicking His "You Know What I'll Be Kicking", But Instead I Stared At My Wrecked Car & Asked To Him, "Whose Gonna Pay For This Damage?? & What The Hell Is Doing Crashing Into My Car??" Then He Answered That He Didn't Saw My Car....Then I Asked Myself, Why Couldn't See My Car?? Why?? Is He Blind Or Drunk Or Something.....A Few Passer By Came Up To Me Asked Me To Calm Down & Try Not To Move Around...Without Realizing It Theres A Big Cut On My Right Arm & Bleeding. I Grateful To The Passer Bys For Helping Me To Find & Packing My Important Stuffs While The Medics Brought Me Into the Ambulance...

No comments: