Sign My Guest Book Guys

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Might Get A New Ride...

I Might Be Getting A New Ride... Maybe For Doing "Dori" In The Future, My 1st Choice Is Either Getting A Nissan S13 180sx Or Maybe A "Hachi Roku" A.K.A Toyota Levin AE86...I've Did My Research On Both Cars, Both Are Good & Reliable For Driving Or Drifting Capabilities..In Terms Of Maintenance, Still Both Have The Equal Scores..Both Engines Are Easy To Maintain, But In The End When It Comes To 180sx With A CA18DET Powerplant, Most 180sx Owners Have Difficulties Maintaining It....Most Owners Tend To Go For SR20DET Transplant In Their 180sx Because Of It's Horsepower, Torque Output & Toughness Of The Engine Capability....

When It Comes To Cosmetic Capability, The Hachi Roku Doesn't Need Much To Get An Upgrade...It's Because It Already Looks Cool With Its Normal Original Looks....But The 180sx Looks Even Better When It Have A Good Choice Of Cosmetic Upgrades...With The Right Bodykits Looks, The 180sx Can Look Aggressive In Style...But Still, I Haven't Made My Choice Yet Between Both Cars...Still Both Are Great Cars To Have..Which One Should I Choose???

Here Are Some Photos Of My Choices Of Cosmetics Kits For The Rides:



And Here Are Some Pictures Of "Hachi Rokus", Although Simple...But Still It's Cool To Owned


No comments: