Sign My Guest Book Guys

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Part Time Job As A WorkShop Apprentice...

Ohio(^_^)....I Just Started Working As An Apprentice On This 21st July At A Paint Shop, The Jobs Are Simple Task....I As A Beginner Still Have Lots To Learn On This Special Job, As A Painter You Need A Lot Of Practice, Hardwork & Dedication Is Needed...For Me, I Just Started How To Do The Sanding Process On My 1st Day...Call It Simple, But It No Simple Task...Cause I Kinda Missed Out Some Spots In The Sanding Process...

Owh Yea...Did I Told You That I Start My Part Time Job Is At Night???Hehe Yup, That's Right At Night...Hehe To Be Accurate My Chief (My Boss) Asked Me To Start Working At 2130hrs Till 0000hrs Midnight, As I'm Still An Apprentice, Still Lack Some Experience...And Still I Have A Full Time Job In The Morning..He Doesn't Want Me Sleeping Late Or Waking Up Late For My Real Job..Hehe

Life As An Apprentice At A Paint Shop, Is Fun...Let's Say It's A New World Ready To Be Explore..Hehe The Coolest Thing In The Work Shop Is That We Can Make "Carbon Fibers" Things...But Only Simple Things Only, Such As Carbon Fiber Plates, Chain Guards For Bikes, Carbon Fiber Spoilers & Much More..Heheh If Anyone Is Intereted In Those Things, Please Leave A Message In My CBox..Hehe

No comments: