Sign My Guest Book Guys

Friday, September 19, 2008

Old School, But So Cool...

When browsing through my daily forums I came across this beauty. A wonderfull example of a Nissan 240Z with an RB26 engine. These conversions are very popular and offcourse you have guys saying it’s sacrilege but I think it is a match made in heaven.



A nice old school 240Z with on of his nephew’s, the Skyline R32 GT-R. nice wide fenders that are colour coded, I’m bot a fan off the colour though because I prefer the more beige colours.



The rear of the cars looks even nicer than the front. The R32 is rocking some Advan RG1’s. Which car would you prefer, They both have the RB26 so wich one has the better looks?



Here’s the first hint of what’s under the bonnet.



And here you have it on all it’s glory, the Work Meister S1 rims really suit the car.

No comments: