Sign My Guest Book Guys

Monday, September 29, 2008

Tagged By Si Yanyan

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
: My Families, My Friends, My Principe In Life & My Future.....

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
: My Brand New Compaq HP Laptop......

3) Where do you wish to get married?
: Hemmm..Not Sure Bout That....

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
: Let's Fate Handle That.....

5) Are you in love?
: Nope....

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
: Misato....

7)Name the latest book that you bought?
: Japanese Car Performance Magazines.....

8) What is your full name?
: Soh Nakamura @ GTR Nakamura.....

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
: 100% My Mother.....

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
: Giselle Bundchen (Victoria's Secret Model)

11) Christina or Britney?
: Britney....

12) Do you do your own laundry?
: Yup...Once In A Week...

13) The most exciting place you want to go
: All Over The World.....

14) Hugs or kiss?
: Both...I Guess....

15) 8 things I am passionate about
: Cars, Sushi, More Cars, Models, More Cars,Travelling, More & More Cars For Me.....

16) 8 things I say too often:
: Ohiao Mizaimas, Ari Gato, Konichiwa, Sushi, Sashimi, Bento, Unagi & Saya Nara....

17) 8 books I’ve read recently:
: Banzai Magazines, Japanese Performance, Option, Top Gear & Hyper Tunes....

18) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
:1/ What's A Man Got To Do- Usher
:2/ The Answer- S-Word Feat. Christina Milian
:3/ Take A Look Around- Limp Bizkit
:4/ Boiler- Limp Bizkit
:5/ The Man Can't Be Moved- The Script
:6/ 1973- James Blunt
:7/ Cookie Jar- Gym Class Heroes Feat The Dream
:8/ Don't Turn Back- Colby O'Donis

19) 8 things I learned this year:
:1/ How To Blog....
:2/ Drive Safer....
:3/ Drive Slower....
:4/ Get Less Speeding Tickets....
:5/ Careful With Who Date....
:6/ Drive Slower...
:7/ Drive Safer....
:8/ Getting Less Speeding Tickets....

20) Tag 8 people:
:1/ Yanyan
:2/ Anis
:3/ Lex
:4/ Reev-O
:5/ Eddy
:6/ Starseeker
:7/ Putri Norizah
:8/ & Yanyan =P

Please Do The Tagged For The Person Above I've Mention K....Cheers =D

No comments: