Sign My Guest Book Guys

Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged By Si Yanyan

Starting time : 19:09AM

Name : Mr.Nakamura
Sisters : 2 Eldest & 1 Youngest
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 11
Height : 6'2 *male model* ;P

Where do you live : Okinawa, Japan
Favourite drinks : Heaven & Earth Jasmine Green tea..Nyummm
Favourite breakfast : Scrambled Egg & Cheese..Nyummm

Have you ever been on a plane : Yup
Swam in the ocean : Yup
Fallen asleep at school : Yup (Wet my maths text book twice, please don't tell my maths teacher..hehe)
Broken someone's heart : Hemmm..Nope, but a few girls broke mine..haha

Fell of your chair : Nope..Nearly but nope..Hehe
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Hemm..nope
Saved emails : only the cool & funny ones...

What is your room like : Hemm..so messy..Haha
what's right beside you :My TV & Home Theater
what is the last thing you ate : Puddings...(love my auntie's puddings..Nyumm)

Ever had chicken pox : Yup..
Sore throat : Yup...
Stitches : Yup...
Broken nose : Nope....

Do you believe in love at first sight : Hemmm..not sure
Like picnics : Yup...
Who was/were the last person/people you danced with : Hemmm...not sure
Last made you smile : si yanyan...cause she tagged me in her blog & now I have do my part..hemmmm
You last yelled at : no one....

Today did you :
Talk to someone you like : nope...
Kiss anyone :Today...Nope, but last night nearly did CPR on si Yanyan cause she nearly choked on Chocolate milk tea's pearls....(does that count??haha)
Get sick : Nope....
Talk to an ex : Nope...
Miss someone : Nope...
Eat : Nope....

Best feeling in the world : Drifting & speeding over 260km/h on a highway. (missing the days*sob*)
Do you sleep with stuffed animal : Nope...
What's under your bed : just a bunch of old DVDs...
Who do you really hate : Hemmm...Should I be??
What time is it now : 19:36hrs

Random :
Is there a person who is on your mind now : Nope...
Do you have any siblings : Yup...
Do you want children : Yup...
Do you smile often : Yup...
Do you like your handwriting : Hemm..Sometimes
Are your toe nails painted : Huh?? of course not....Hah!
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Hemmm..Anyone I guess...As long as it's comfortable..
What colour shirt are you wearing now : Black...
What were you doing at 7pm yesterday : Going online at easyway....
When did you cry last : Hemm..not lately
Are you a friendly person : Yup....
Do you have any pets : Some cats, some fishes, some turtles....
Where is the person you have feeling right now : Probably acting right now or receiving awards..haha ;P
Did the last person you held your hand with mean anything to you now : Hemmm..Nope
Do you sleep with the TV on : Sometimes..Hehe
What are you doing right now : What do you think??
Have you ever crawled through a window : Yup...
Can you handle the truth : Yup....
Are you too forgiving : Hemmm..not sure
Are you close to your mother or father : 50/50.
Who was the last person you cried in front of : Hemmm...not sure I remember
How many people can you say you've really loved : Hemmm...Not sure
Do you eat healthy : Sometimes.....
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Haha.....nope, why should I?
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you : Nope...
If you're having a bad day who are you most likely to go to : Hemmm....rather be alone....
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : hehe..sometimes
Are you confident : Sometimes....

5 things I was doing 10 years ago.
1. I was in Form 1...
2. Bad hair cut...
3. Nerdy....
4. Good boy....(I'm not saying that I'm a bad boy now ;P)
5. More bad hair cut....haha

5 things on my to-do list today.
1. Meet my friend...
2. Checking facebook...
3. Checking Tagged....
4. Checking my blog....
5. Checking my emails....

5 snacks i enjoy.
1. Pringles...
2. Nachos with cheese....
3. DQ....
4. Chocolates....
5. French Fries.....Nyumm Nyumm

5 things i would do if i were a billionaire.
1. Build a Formula 1 Race track....
2. Buy & own every limited edition cars...
3. Buy & own Ferrari's company & factory....
4. Donate to the ones who need money most...
5. Build mansions for me & my families....

5 of my bad habits.
1. Hemmm.....speeding & speeding tickets
2. Drifting when there's no one around...
3. Drifting when there's some around...
4. More speeding & more speeding tickets....Hah!
5. Doing Donuts & Burnouts on a big parking lot or space...hehe

5 places i have lived in.
1. Okinawa, Japan ;P
2.
3.
4.
5.

5 jobs i've had.
1. No part time jobs I've experienced...
2.
3.

5 peoples i tag.
1. Si Yanyan
2.
3.
4.
5.

No comments: